UN-Stopables

And just like that...
it's Monday!

I hope you are having a lovely day.
Monday is "wash the bedding" day in my world. 
It's been my practice for over 30 years.

I love sleeping on fresh clean sheets. 
I started using this awhile ago and if for nothing else,
I like the way it makes my house smell while I'm doing laundry. 

I can tell the difference in my laundry.

On another note,
do you recall what you wanted to be when you grew up?
I'm talking about when you were a kid.

I wanted to be a nun.
Kinda hard when you are Baptist.
I truly wanted to be a Baptist nun.

Then I found boys and my dreams and goals changed. 

I don't see many nuns today.
Where are they?
I love the idea of devoting my life to God & serving others.

What prompted me to share this?
I saw this picture and quote from C.S. Lewis and it brought back the memories.


Thankful for the true friends in my world.
I love ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment