Silent Auction

The golf resort we are staying in this week 
hosted a charity event for
The Children's Miracle Network
this week.


We are residing in this hotel because 
my honey is working nearby.
We benefit from the many events taking place.
I'm not interested in most of them but when I heard 
there was a silent auction taking place,
count me in!
After all, it's for a good charity!
Some of the items being auctioned off...

Yankee Candle gift baskets.
2 Southwest tickets to anywhere in the US.
JW Marriott in NY.
Sports memorabilia. 
Home Depot gift cards & tools.
Restaurant gift cards. 
Golf.
Grocery.
Haircare.
Massage.
You see my dilemma?
I started bidding on everything.
Ha!

I started worrying that I would win too many items.

Thank goodness I was outbid on most everything.



The picture below is a gift package for the Red Door Spa.
I was trying to be incognito and my pictures proved it.



We really wanted those 2 Southwest tickets 
but these people were relentless.
It was so exciting to go around the room again and again 
to see if we had been outbid.

I ended up winning a beautiful basket of candy.
My grandkids are the ones who won!

Now to fit it all in my luggage.



No comments:

Post a Comment