Can't Fall Last Forever?

While be-boppin' through all the blogs I love,
I found so many beautiful ideas for Fall.

I have always loved flower boxes.
I share this one especially with you Mom.
Think we need to add some lights to your window box?
I do too.



Don't you love the sidewalk lined with pumpkins?
I just wanna be there.


I picked this up last night.
It's called A Womans Prague-ative.
I would have called it Glittery Fall.


I do adore this time of year.
I love all my boots and especially my Uggs.
It could be argued that they are ugly.
I don't think so but I've heard others say so.
Their comfort overrules that possibility.

Candy corn!

Apples!


Pumpkin Spice Latte!
(google images)

I could go on and on and on.
I won't.
At least, 
not for now.

Happy Fall to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment