Delightful Weekend

Early Saturday morning,
Mark & I hopped in our rented car and headed to New York City.
We are staying 90 minutes from the city so we knew we had to take advantage.
He always amazes me (scare the padootie out of me) as he drives down 7th Avenue. Craziness.




We saw 
I've seen it before but not in NY. 
It did not disappoint. 
We always get our tickets at TKTS.
It's the best place we have found to 
buy discounted tickets to all the plays.
We ended up just behind the orchestra.
Perfection!

We did some shopping and ate at the famous
2nd Avenue Deli.

It is one of my faves.
It reminds me of growing up in Miami and eating at Corky's.
Authentic kosher food.
Mark and I shared the best corned beef sandwich evah!


We enjoyed walking through the city
& spending the day together.

The Empire State Building 
is always impressive.

I was amazed how crowded the city was this weekend.
I may be getting old.
Ok, I AM getting old.
I walked around in Macy's for a couple floors 
and felt like a sardine. 
Just too many people so we left. 

It was a lovely day and I have a new appreciation 
for Siri as she guided us to and fro.
What would we do without our faithful friend?



No comments:

Post a Comment