Black Mountain Getaway

A couple weeks ago,
Mark needed to do a few repairs at our cabin in Black Mountain
so Abi & I volunteered to tag-along.


Abi made the trip a ball.
She is not your average 3 year old.
Party waiting to happen!
She is a delight to travel with.
Yes, I do sound like a MiMi.
The picture below is the view from our porch.
It was hazy so you can't see the mountains way out there
but you can see a little color was starting to show.

I forgot to bring my camera
so iPhone pics will have to do.



Abi posed for me at my beckoning requests.



 And there were more than a few.


 It is always so beautiful in North Carolina but especially during this time of year.
We did a little shopping and a little hiking 



but mostly just enjoyed being lazy at the cabin.


It was a quick weekend get-away
but I will take what I can get.

I hope you are having a beautiful day!

XO






No comments:

Post a Comment