Halloween Craft

I'm always keeping an eye out for a new craft to do.
When I saw this cute shirt on Pinterest,
I knew I needed to make one for Abi.


I have plenty of felt left over from my last project.
I ironed it on with Wonder-Under.
I stitched around each piece.
I added buttons for the eyes.
I then embellished the shoulder with a detachable bow.
Easy-schmeezie!
I did wash the new shirt before beginning the project
because it will shrink and distort your work if you don't.



I was thrilled to be able to find flip-flops at Hobby Lobby.
Not an easy find in Kansas during this time of year
but since Abi lives in Florida,
I was thinking she may still be able to wear them
as she walks next door to her other favorite grandmother.


I love a craft that cost $1.29.
I found lots of options when I googled it 
so guess what my grandkids are going to be inundated with!



Here she is wearing her shirt.
Cutie pie!


Here's a group shot.
We are ready for Halloween.




1 comment:

  1. Oh adorable those g children you have. Oh so sweet the outfits and big brother is it?

    ReplyDelete