Biking In Olathe

oh-LAY-the
Did you know that's how it's pronounced?


One of my favorite thing about living in Olathe, KS are the bike trails.

I have found the trails here are so great because they wind and weave through neighborhoods.

You don't have to go very far from your home to get on a trail.



 The asphalt paths are about 10 feet wide which makes it nice for others using the trails to have plenty of space.

 They normally run behind homes which I love because I enjoy seeing how homeowners landscape their backyards.
I feel like I have permission to be nosy.

I love riding through the peaceful trails.


Someone hung this swing for people to stop and take a break.



The picture above is one of my favorite yards even though it doesn't look great with my drive-by iPhone.
It would seem that they planted a gorgeous island just for people going by to enjoy.


The trails provide much shade.
It makes these hot summer days a lot more bearable.



There's so much to look at and before you know it,

you've gone several miles.



Gotta go,
my bike is calling me.


No comments:

Post a Comment