Easter Pictures

We made precious memories
all week with Daniel & Danielle and the kids.
I kept reminding myself to enjoy every minute
because I knew it would be over way too soon.

Before they headed home,
Danielle and I wanted to get some pictures 
of the kids in their Easter outfits.

We started with the hope of getting 1 good group picture. 
Sounds easy enough.

Yeah, not so much.


The best shots turned out to be solo pictures.


Abi loved her twirly dress.



Dani looks so sweet in her blue dress.



Kacey is growing up too quickly for this MiMi.
She is wearing my pearls and looks like a little southern belle.




 I love this happy boy.


He has the best personality.
I am pondering the fact that he beat me 
(more than a few times)
in a couple card games we played.
Turkey!

Oh well,
Happy Easter!











No comments:

Post a Comment