Thankful


I have an endless list of all the blessings in my life.

Every now and then,
I actually sit down and start a list of all that I'm thankful for.

I especially enjoy this week every year
because Mark and I celebrate our wedding anniversary.

What were we thinking getting married on Thanksgiving weekend?
We squeezed it in while on break from college.
It sounded like a good idea at the time.

This year makes 32 years.

I thought it would be fun to do a video with him to share a little about our relationship.

Following the video,
Mark and I went back to make sure we didn't want to change anything
and I realized, 
as we were cracking up with each other that it is 
probably only interesting to ourselves so feel free to skip it.






A few things I learned from the video...

1. My A.D.D. has much difficulty in focussing.  

2. I desperately need a visit to Kayla for a haircut.

3.  It is true that video adds at least 20 pounds to you. 

4. We are so in love with each other.

I'm looking forward to this week.
Kristen is coming and I can't wait!

I hope you have a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment