Exciting News!





We found out a few weeks ago that we are moving back 
to north Florida.
Aaaaahhhhh!

When we found out 3 years ago that Mark was getting transferred,
we hoped it would be for 3 years.
You never know what can happen.
He got a promotion and we moved to another city.

We heard through the grapevine that a possible opening 
in Miami would happen.
At least that would be closer to my family.
Actually, I was born and bred in Miami so I thought it would be ok.
That rumor never panned out.

When we got the official call 
we were ecstatic!

The dates aren't official yet 
but I have boxes and I'm packing.

It has been a gift to travel and live in 
different parts of this beautiful country.

It has been a gift to be a part of other churches and see
God alive and working throughout.

Experiencing new cultures, food and different life styles
has been a treat, but......
this girl is ready to go home.





No comments:

Post a Comment