Back Home


It's been forever!
I missed you!
I have lots of good excuses!
Actually, I don't know where to begin.

It has been a whirlwind since we pulled out of the driveway in Olathe, Kansas
to move back home in Florida.

It's good to be home.
My soul feels content.
There is no place like home.

The hard part is my honey has to work in Kansas 
until Thanksgiving.
Part of me is missing until we are both living under the same roof.
That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.
Do we really need to be stronger?
Cliche statements are annoying.

I have been crazy busy and I'll have to share in a segment of posts. 
Mark usually has The Apple. 
I only enjoy blogging on The Apple.
I have the phone ap which allows blogging. 
I even have the iPad.
I can do it but I don't enjoy it like when I'm using The Apple.
I am used to it. It's comfortable for me.
This ole dog doesn't want to learn new tricks.
Cliche statements are annoying.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
September!
Hard to believe!
Come on Fall! 

1 comment: