Apparently, I Need To Go To Ikea

I've been to Ikea a few times,
but quite frankly,
it's a little overwhelming for me.
It's my A.D.D.

After seeing a few must-haves on Pinterest,
I think it's time for another visit.

The wooden rack for storing extra pots speaks to me.


(pinterest)
The wired mabobs hung on the end of this shelf
looks like something I need.

(pinterest)

Did I ever see this shoe cabinet?
I don't own that many pairs of shoes.

(pinterest)

Maybe I need more shoes?

Actually, 
I have decided to become more of a minimalist.
Mark says I don't know what a minimalist is.
He is smart.
I can mean it to mean whatever I want it to mean.

I just don't want to own so much stuff.
I wear the same pair of Adidas 342 days of the year.
They feel good and my legs don't hurt at the end of the day.
Fashion is not my main goal.
I wish it were but 
comfort wins out with this girl.

Don't even get me started on bra's.
Necessity is the only reason 
I strap them babies on.

Back to the Ikea ideas...
There are so many cool ideas.
I suggest getting ideas first and make a list before you head to the place.
Otherwise, if you are like me,
sensory overload will take place,
you can't focus or remember what you need.

You will return to your car with salt and pepper shakers
that you just don't need.
I should know.
It does make life easier that they have a "S" & "P".

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Moving day countdown...
4 days

Love to all!
XXXOOXXOOOX


No comments:

Post a Comment