Monogram Love


I love a monogram. 
Josh bought me one for my birthday and I gotta tell you,
I love it.


I have it on my front door and enjoy it  
every time I walk out the door.

I recently came across the Marley Lilly app.
Are you familiar with it?
Just look what you can do!
 
Do you see the possibilities?

I'm thinking about printing it on an iron-on.
Iron on a shirt or a hat.
I could print and frame it and that by itself 
would be great.
This may just rock my world.

Do you have any ideas?

By the way…
it's a free app. 
They sell stuff but I haven't got past the point 
of making monograms.

I have to get off this computer because today is the 27th.
You know what that means, don't you?
I was married on the 27th and therefore,
it's "Date Night" with my man.
Don't get too excited,
it's probably BBQ and Home Depot.

I hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment