A Whole New World

My life…these last few years...
It's been a whirlwind.
Who am I?
Where am I?
Where will I be?
These are the questions I'd like to have an answer for.
I can hear my grandmother "this too shall pass." 

I deleted my former blog which I loved for reasons which I may share later but for now, I'm excited to be back and to have an outlet to share my thoughts and what my heart truly loves.

While we are on the subject of what I love, let me just get it out there to describe "Wendy" in a nutshell.
My heart loves Jesus more than anything. He is my everything. 
I adore my husband. 
He caught me checking him out back 
in the early 80's at Liberty University. 
My opinion of the only reason I needed 
to obtain higher education was to hook a smart, 
educated man who loved God. 
(30 plus years later and my plan worked)



My 3 kids, I can hardly type for the tears of pride and love 
I have for these who I have been so blessed. 
Daniel, my firstborn, taught me how to be a mother. 
He deserves an award.  
His wife Danielle is close to perfect.
They have 4 precious kids who, if I'm going to be honest, 
hold the key to my heart in their tiny precious hands.
Josh is living with us out here in Kansas. 
He is a blessing and I'm thankful that if God chose to 
move me away from EVERYTHING, 
at least he allowed us to bring Josh. 
Kristen is my angel daughter and BFF. 

I am blessed with family and friends who challenge me and pray for me to be the best version of myself possible.

I love decorating our home, cooking, crafting & finding bargains, wherever that may be. I walk and bike lots of miles each week. I love being outside in the yard.

At the end of this, my first post,
I am reminded of what I already knew…
I have things that need to be said.
Oh how I love blogging!

Hope to see you again. 
Have a great day!

Love to all,
Wendy


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you're back. I have missed you. I don't see your follow gadget. I changed my url. I hope you'll stop by and follow me.
    XOXO
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherry,
    I've lost my groove on what all I need to do but hopefully it won't take me too long. I've been checking your blog regularly. I have it in my faves. I was wondering how you found me. Hope all is going well with you.

    ReplyDelete