Precious Memories

I recently dropped my phone photo's into my computer.
What concerns me is I may never see them again.
Where do they actually go?
Where is that cloud?
Here are a few of my faves.



Abi is always "all in."



Kacey is our artist.

Easter Eggs.

Sister Love.

Kacey & Kent.

We love pizza!

Sweet girl.


I'm too skinny for my jeans.
True story.

Hammock & ice cream.

Celebrating mom for Mothers Day.
Maggiano's is Mom's fave.

Kristen & Felix flew to France to see his sister 
who is a sister.

That's France out that window.
Closest I will ever get.

Pretty teeth.
(hope this doesn't keep him from sending me texts. ha)


We were all ready to go kayaking.
The weather had other ideas:(

He cooks too.


Mark & Josh singing by the piano.


Dad, Mark and Daniel.
Love these men.

As I am sitting here downloading these photos,
Mark and Dad are in Tampa watching the Rays.
Did Dad catch a fly ball?
But of course!
Good times!

My phone is empty.
Time to go take some more pics.

Hope you are having a great week!











No comments:

Post a Comment