Is Anyone Hot?

 Happy Friday everyone!
Hope you have big plans for the weekend or better yet, 
plans to relax and enjoy the weekend.

It has been in the 90's here in North Florida.
Whew!

I don't know how people did it years back without central air.
Can you imagine sleeping in your sweat?
yuck
and no thank you
and count me out.

I have been mowing today.
It's a push mower.
Don't feel sorry for me.
I stop often enough.
It is a little embarrassing. 

I found a boat on a virtual yardsale sight that I follow.
Mark was out of town.


For some reason, I am able to shop when he is away.


It was a bargain but now I need a motor.
How was I supposed to know what motors cost?
I am a woman on a mission.
Looking is half the fun.
I will keep you posted.

I got Eli to stop long enough to get a picture.
He goes a mile a minute.
Oh for that energy.


I really do hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment