He Is Risen Indeed


What a wonderful time of year for Christians!
Everything we believe 
and have dedicated our lives to follow
culminates as we celebrate His resurrection.
JESUS!


I'm so thankful for God and His amazing
opportunity and redemption plan!

Salvation for all who believe.
How can I do anything but love 
and serve my amazing Father!

I found last years Easter pictures 
of my grandkids.

Elijah John
~Elijah~

Kacey Ryan
~Kacey~


Dani Mae
~Dani Mae~

Abigail
~Abigail~


How has a year already passed?

I made the box below.
The flowers grew and filled the box nicely.


It is an easy project 
and most of the supplies can be found 
in your own yard.


I adore this front door venue.
It's from Pottery Barn.
I love anything and everything from PB.
The banner is for purchase.

Have a great day!
Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment