Playing In New Jersey

Happy Valentines Day to You!


I'm in New Jersey.
Mark is here on business and I tagged along.
We are staying in Fairway Villas and I could just live here.
Each villa has two bedrooms, a living room, full kitchen, hot tub and laundry room.










We are driving to Manhattan in the morning for the weekend.
I love NY but I haven't done the city 
in these extreme freezing temperatures.

Who cares!?
I'm just thrilled to be with the one whom my soul loves.


Mark & I don't care where we are, we just want to be together.
We are best friends. He is always there for me. 
He tries to please me every minute of my day.
I really don't deserve him.  He makes me feel safe. 
Sometimes I feel like a loser because I don't contribute financially and have a job.  
He always encourages me and says, "You don't need a job."
He knows I need to fly to my family, kids, grandkids, 
and girlfriends often and a job would get in the way of that. 
I can be hard on myself if I don't fix dinner sometimes. 
He will walk in from work and say "where do ya wanna go out?" or "I will fix something."
He sat in the car today while I got a manicure. 
See how blessed I am!
He prays for me. 
That is probably my favorite thing about him.

Enough about how blessed I am...

Are you doing anything special for V-day?
I love any opportunity to tell those I love that I just adore them so...
I ADORE YOU! I really do. 
I wish I could send each of you a box of chocolates.


Hope all is well with you and yours,

XXOOXXOO 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's day to you, too. Wow, that villa looks like an amazing place to stay. I can see why you said you could live there. I'm glad you were able to get away for a bit. Well, hubby is taking me out to dinner for Valentine's day. We're supposed to go to the movies, but everything I want to see is sad. I don't want sad on Valentine's day, so maybe we'll skip the movie tonight. I just wish I could reach in this computer and grab one of those chocolates. They look delicious,.. :)

    ReplyDelete