Washington

Mark has been working in DC all week so I took the opportunity to join him.
I'm always up for a trip.

This was the view out our hotel window.



We were a block away from the White House. 
It truly is beautiful.





I found this little seafood treasure on this trip.


It is where the locals go and man oh man,
it was so good.
This is the view while we ate.


We walked around the Potomac 
and viewed the remaining cheery tree blossoms.
We were about a week late from the peak 
but it was still beautiful. 


I don't know what kind of tree this is.

Tulips are randomly planted everywhere.



I spent the week walking through several 
museums and landmarks.
I walked for hours each day.

We spent our last evening at a Nationals baseball game.
If Mark can fit a ballgame in,
he is a happy man.

The Nationals played St. Louis.

I can't believe the week has already come and gone.
From DC, 
I'm headed to Florida to spend Easter with family.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment