Spring


I love Spring!
The weather has begun to warm in our neck of the woods. 
My bones are happy to be thawing out.
The neighbors are coming out from hibernation.
Grass is slowly turning from brown to green.

I'm always a little too quick to plant flowers.
I don't mind covering them on the few nights 
left where it will go below 30.

Mark & I found a few yard sale treasures which was thrilling. 
He wanted a desk and found a beautiful solid-wood desk that is perfect for him to work from home.
We also found an oversized chair 
which matches our sofa perfectly.
I will share photos when I put it all together.

The afternoon was spent at the ball park.

Mid 50's and clear blue skies made for the perfect day.



Those blue skies resulted in some sunburned fans.
It was a close game but Kansas pulled it out and won.

The day was perfect to cheer my homesick 
and tired of being cold soul.

Then…
the Gators lost in the Final Four.
Waah! Waah!
How could they?
They didn't even look like they cared.

I got over it and went outside 
& watered my beautiful flowers.

Hope you are having a wonderful Spring!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time. I look forward to seeing the pieces that you bought at the yard sale. It's that time of year. Everyone is spring cleaning.
    Hope you have a great week Wendy.

    ReplyDelete