Camp Stewart (part two)

My grandkids came and spent the week before they headed 
back to school.
I had a calendar filled with activities.


One of the highlights was going to a Kidz Bop concert.
They loved it.
Well, most of them did.
Abi and I weren't all that thrilled with the volume.

The venue is Daily's Place.
It's just outside of where the Jacksonville Jaguars play.
They offered lots of fun games and photo ops.
A spin the wheel game where 
everyone is a winner was a huge hit.
Happy kids make a happy MiMi.









Elijah designed his shirt for the night.


Another night was designated as Movie Night.
I had baskets with movie goodies for each kid.
It was a big hit.


I roped my SIL into planning one of our nights.
She is a rock star!!
We titled the event
"Mystery Night with Aunt Delores."

We went to a trampoline park in Jacksonville.
They ran and jumped and played.
It was so fun.
Thank you, thank you Auntie D!

I didn't take pics because we locked 
our cameras in the provided locker.

Outside the trampolines,
was the arcade.


I'm pretty sure Aunt Delores 
had as much fun as the kids.



Abi was really good at the dinosaur game.



Go Kacey!







During the week,
we fished, swam, did crafts, scavenger hunts,
painted nails, curled hair, & went to a skate park.
I will post about the skate park later.
It was Elijah's favorite.
You can read part 1 of our week by clicking on this link.
We also rode on a ferry, went to church, 
baked cookies and so much more.
The kids drew straws to see who's "day" it was.
If it was your "day," you got to sit up front in the vehicle and you were the one to choose dessert of the day.
It works to keep the peace.
The week flew by.
My heart was sad when it came to an end.
I am so thankful for the precious memories 
we made.  My heart is full.



No comments:

Post a Comment