Living On The River

My head is above water.
It was touch and go there for awhile.

Moving was so much easier when I was 20 years younger.

Let me just say...

I love, love living on the river.

Mornings are wonderful.

A variety of birds show up every morning.



My sweet cousin Tracy
had a conversation with this heron
on our deck.


The house had so much that needed to be done.
The beauty of it is that when it got overwhelming,
I could walk out the door and go see the river.

We have enjoyed plenty of fishing.
Elijah doesn't mind putting the shrimp on my hook.
Thank goodness!


 My favorite things is stopping at the end of each day 
to enjoy the sunset.


I have missed blogging and I'm thankful life is settling down 
so I can share with you 
all that I've been up to in the past few months.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment