Oh The Possibilities

I sit here
in the comfort of my cozy heated home
while it is stinking cold outside here in North Florida.

My husband, 
playing the piano in the background.
Oh how I love those old hymns he grew up with.

Don't get too excited but there is an outside chance 
that we have found a home to buy.
It's a "fixer-upper."
I think Joanna and Chip make it look so enticing and doable.
We are in the praying and planning and dreaming 
stage right now.

We both discussed it and decided not to tell anyone.
I'm not sure if y'all count. Ha!

I'm mostly thinking of all the blogging possibilities 
if we remodel a home.
Surely, 
Better Homes & Gardens will want to do a piece on me.

I will keep you posted.
No offers have been made (yet).
Not in my wildest dreams
would I think we would leave this home.
It was truly a fixer-upper.
We love this home.

You never know what the Lord has in store for you.
I am so amazed how He has truly 
blessed every aspect of my life.



Thank you Lord
for another day
of Your amazing love!
I am so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment