Miami In January

Hello all my beautiful friends!

I hope you are doing well.
The weather looks a bit precarious through most of the U.S.

I must admit,
I miss the beautiful snow.
I will always have warm fuzzies when I remember
 the winters I lived in Kansas & New Mexico.

In the meantime...
Mark has been given a detail which allows 
us to enjoy some glorious beach time
in Miami, Florida.

My current view.

I spend my day walking or lying by the pool.



Isn't the water beautiful?!


On a previous trip,
Dani & Abi accompanied us.


The Fontainebleau had a gorgeous glass Christmas tree.

Abi is my party.
She wanted to reenact Buddy from The Elf
by running around the revolving doors.


Never a dull moment!

Hope you are having a great week.
I plan to get down to the beach and get some rays.

XXOOXXOOXXX
Love to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment