Ready For Fall

Hey everyone!
Long time, no hear.
The hurricane came and let us know all about it.
We didn't get as much damage as several 
of our neighbors 
but Irma still took a toll on us.
The water came into our den which is ground level, along with the back porch and garage.
Hopefully, we'll raise the floor level one of these days.
Three steps forward, two steps back.
That seems to sum it up.

Enough with my saga.
How are you?

Ready for Fall?
I am so ready!
I can't wait for the weather to cool off. 
Long sleeve shirts make me happy.

Isn't this porch cute?!

sandandsisal


I've been searching the web for front porch ideas.

My porch is small and I've tried a chair with plants 
but I'm never thrilled with the outcome.
I like the simplicity of this one
I found on Pinterest.


How about this idea?

I like it a lot.
Simple and pretty.

We get a lot of wind since we are on the water.
I have to consider that when decorating.

I hope you all have a great week.
I'm shopping with mom today. 

What will we find?
So many treasures to find.
She LOVES Belk, so I'm sure it will be one of our stops.
Kirklands, Hobby Lobby
 and a trip to the Bible book store 
are most likely going to happen.

I will let you know if I find anything exciting 
and how my porch ends up.

Have a happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment