Happy Birthday Mom


Today is The Day!
My most wonderful mother is what today is all about.
Happy Birthday beautiful Mom!
Oh how I love you.

 Here's a sweet shot with Mom & Kristen. 

We celebrated at The Outback CrabShack in Florida last week.
It was one of those not over planned parties 
that turned out perfect.

I should have taken more pictures but it was relaxing 
and the food was over-the-top.




If your thing is crab legs, shrimp, fish, clams, oysters, conch, 
etc, then you may need to take a road trip.
It is so worth it.
When I googled the menu to write this blog,
I found that we also received fried gator.
I'm baffled!
Oh well, it was all yummy. 
Wonder if I ate any. 
Oh if you could see my face right now. 

I hope you are having a perfect day.
I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment